If you searched #LipSense on Instagram, I promise you, you’d be lost in a black hole of lipstick selfies and videos of how amazing this stuff is. Seriously, go try it right now and come back …
… Okay – welcome back! Are you sold yet? Erm, okay. The videos themselves almost sold me on their own but I had to try it myself. As I said in my last post about SeneGence and LipSense, this stuff is seriously as good as it looks on Instagram. And no, I’m not just saying that because I can sell it to you. I also wouldn’t sell a product I didn’t believe in. Goodbye lipstick bleeding or getting on your teeth. Goodbye reapplying every time you touch your lips together. Let me give you the quick rundown on the pros, then leave you with a hilarious video to watch. Promise you’ll read this and not skip right to the video *winky face*.
- 36 Colours to Pick From – you heard me, ladies, there are lots of LipSense colour options and even more if you start mixing shades. Some of the amazing ladies on my team have started making dupes of some ‘best selling’ shades (like Whirl by MAC and some Kylie Lip Kits colours, to name a few). I promise there’s one for everyone (Bella looks great on everyone).
- Long Lasting – it’s waterproof, smudge proof, kiss proof, smear proof, rub proof, budge proof … everything proof! It can last anywhere between 4 – 18 hours
- Key Ingredients – no wax contents and provides a natural shield from the sun. It also contains tree peony root (calming effects) St. John’s wort (elevates moods and treats depression) linden (powerful antioxidant) and isodonis japonicus extract (soothe’s skin) … just to name a few
SeneGence as a company also has some great business philosophies, like:
- No animal testing (yup, they test on people just like me and you)
- No animal by-products
- Use of naturally reoccurring natural ingredients
- FDA approved ingredients
- Made in ‘Pharmaceutical Grade’ manufacturing facilities
- Made in the USA (Go, ‘murica’
- Most products are Gluten and GMO free
If you want to talk to me more about the product, how it works, want to try it, think it’s a load of BS and want to prove me wrong (challenge accepted), comment below or contact me through my Facebook group!
AND NOW for the funny video I promised – enjoy!